Monday 11 January 2021

Hugs Pop Up Valentine Card

Hello! Today I'm sharing a Pop Up Valentine in non-traditional Valentine colours and it's also a Pop Up card. I have a video on YouTube that goes over the details of my card and I included a tutorial & measurements on how to make this type of Pop Up. You can find my video here:

Below is a side view so you can see the Pop Up a little better. This is going to be a fun one and I can't wait to try it in a Slimline card too! The stamps and dies I used today are from Your Next Stamp ... this Purrr-fect Friends set is so sweet and the sentiment just makes me smile.

The small black hearts that are sprinkled around the card have a shimmer to them from my Wink of Stella pen. They are the fallaway pieces from the heart border die at the inside top edge.


As I shared in the video, your inner panel is cut at 5.25 x 8.5", and scored on the 8.5" side at 3.25, 4.25 and 5.25".


Supplies:
Stitched Puffy Cloud Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Heart Border Die - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
HUGS die - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Purrr-fect Friends - Your Next Stamp
Love and Hugs (Happy Valentine's Day) - Your Next Stamp
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Various card stocks - stash
Rainbow patterned paper - JJ's Rainbows, Waffle Flower
Water Brush
Wink of Stella
Ohuhu Markers
Stitched Circle - MFT Stamps
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Shimmer Spray
1/8" Quick Strips Die - Stamp Market
Card size - Standard A2 (5.5 x 4.25")

Thanks for stopping by today 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!