Sunday 31 January 2021

Daisy Pop Up Slimline Card

Hello! Today I'm sharing a Slimline card that I made to send out for Happy Mail. I have a walkthrough of my card on YouTube as well:

After die cutting the View From My Window Slimline die from patterned paper, I added the semi-circles back into the openings but in different spots than they fell out of. I like that this die cuts the piercing marks on both sides of the cut line.


The daisy's were stamped on white card stock then punched out with the coordinating punch and I used the leaf from the Daisy die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs. Those were cut from blue mirrored card stock and I added some sequins to continue the shimmer & shine.

Inside I made a simple box pop up. I'm hoping to have a tutorial for you next month.


Another daisy sits on the pop up box, and I stamped the stem from the stamp set right on the card base.


One more look ...


 
Supplies:
View From My Window Slimline die - Crafty Meraki (designed by Candice Fisher)
Daisy Lane Stamps - Stampin' Up
Large Daisy Punch -by today Stampin' Up
Various card stocks
Patterned paper - Moonflower Magic, Craftsmart
Shimmer Spray
Blue mirror card stock - Tonic Studios
Daisy (daisy leaf die) - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Tailored Tag punch - Stampin' Up
Thinking of you - A Touch Of Ink, Stampin' Up
Tasteful Label dies - Stampin' Up
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Sequins
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I love your slim line pop up cards. Stay safe.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Karen. As always and I really like the slim line cards. I have a couple of
    circle dies that have a cut line but also a fold line on one side so the circles can be opened so, I thought I might do three of them on the card front then put it on the card itself so that when you open each circle near each daisy or flower, then there will be another surprise under them and then open the card to see the daisy pop up as you have done. Will see if it works, lol.
    Take care, Doreen in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I’m dreaming of Spring flowers when I look at this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!