Saturday 23 January 2021

Valentine Shaker Tags


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a pair of shaker tags that will be perfect to tie onto a goodie bag for two of the grandkids on Valentine's Day. 


The Cool Tag 3 die set from Your Next Stamp also comes with a die to cut a window from the tag to make shakers (as I did here) AND a die that cuts shaped confetti so you can customize the colour of your shaker filler. I used shaker filler from my stash but I really like having the option to customize the filler.


The adorable animals and the sentiment are also from Your Next Stamp and are linked in the Supply List below.


Supplies:
Cool Tag 3 Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Woodland Cuties - Your Next Stamp
Woodland Cuties die set - Your Next Stamp
Photo Booth Thumbs Up (Smile) - Your Next Stamp
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Over the Rainbow, Recollections
Acetate
Foam strips - Stampin' Up
Heart confetti - Recollections
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Black glaze pen and white gel pen - Sakura
Ohuhu markers
White embossing powder
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Ribbons - Stampin' Up
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today!






1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!