Thursday 7 January 2021

Dog Themed 5 x 7" Flip-It Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing another dog themed Birthday Card made using the cute patterned paper from Stampin' Up. The dog and small words were fussy cut from one of the sheets in the package. I have a walk through of my card on YouTube here:


When you open the card, you see the sentiment and the space to write a message!
 

One evening I went into my craft room and simply stamped and heat embossed a sheet of Birthday sentiments with white embossing powder. I mostly chose stamps from Your Next Stamp - this one is from their Oh Shiitake set. Then I cut them into strips and now I have a bunch of them to add to future cards without having to pull out the embossing powder each time!


I have one more dog themed Birthday card to share in a week or two.

Supplies:
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Playful Pets, Stampin' Up
5 x 7" Square Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard
Sakura black glaze pen
Stitched Sentiment Strips - Kat Scrappiness
Pawsome die - You Are Pawsome, Simon Says Stamp
Happy Birthday. - Oh Shiitake, Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder
Card size - 5 x 7', fits in an A7 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!