Tuesday 19 January 2021

Panda Tag


Hello! Today I'm sharing another tag ... this one is for our Grandson Zachary who LOVES Panda's. This tag is larger than most and I started with a piece of card stock that measured 3 x 6". I trimmed off each top corner to give me the tag shape then added a slightly smaller piece of brightly patterned paper. I made this tag back in December, but I was sharing holiday cards. Now I have those large Slimline Tag dies (both the LOVE and the CELEBRATE) from Crafty Meraki and will be using those to die cut my tag bases going forward.


I decided to personalize the tag with my label maker! NOTE:  Panda die doesn't cut out completely, instead it only cuts the ears, eyes and nose/mouth out. So if you cut it from white card stock, you can back the openings with black for a quick and easy Panda Face on your card panel. To use it like an embellishment though, you need to fussy cut it away from the card panel which I did here.


I was so happy with this tag, I stood it on my shelving unit across from where I stamp where it made me smile every time I was in my craft room working. I know Zachary is going to love it as well, when his birthday rolls around.

Supplies:
Various card stocks
Panda die - Neat & Tangled
Patterned paper - Over the Rainbow, Recollections
1023 Tag Book Pop Up (reinforcement) - Karen Burniston
Label maker - Brother
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Enamel Dots - Echo Park
Seam Binding
Orange cording - recycled from packaging

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!