Tuesday 12 January 2021

Cactus Birthday Tag


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a sweet cactus tag that I made to go with my hubby's Birthday gift last month. I bought two sizes of white gift bags several years ago and like to have a bright and colourful tag to tie onto those bags. (Hubby's gift bag contained books).

I really like this stitched tag die set from Your Next Stamp, as well as their sentiments. The cactus set is from Lawn Fawn and coloured with Ohuhu alcohol markers. 


The patterned paper has pearlized bits in it, which I love. Since this was for a man I tried not to make it TOO sparkly. But ... a few clear sequins to catch the light and a TINY bit of Wink of Stella made me happy.


 
Supplies:
Cool Tag 6 - Your Next Stamp
Various card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Cute Cute Cacti, Recollections
Year 10 stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Ohuhu Markers
Wink of Stella
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
I-crafter blending brushes
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Majestic Confetti - Studio Katia
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Hemp cord

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!