Tuesday 26 January 2021

Robot Pop Up Birthday Card

Hello! This patterned paper and coordinating sticker package has been in the craft room for a couple of years, so I decided this adorable robot sticker needed to get on a card. I used the Flip Fram Pop Up by Karen Burniston for the Pop Up action on my card and I have a walk-through on YouTube here

I have someone special in mind for this Birthday Card!.


I like all the height and dimension you get with the Flip Frame Pop Up! Lots of AWE but it's very easy to assemble. Win win!


Supplies:
Patterned paper, stickers and cut aparts - Boy Crazy, My Minds Eye
Card stocks - stash
1134 - Flip Frame Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Subtle Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up
Cool Tag Banner Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment - Happiest of Birthday's, Stampin' Up
Stitched Star dies - the Stamps of Life
Sunburst punch - unknown
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6", fits in an A6 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!