Thursday 21 January 2021

Celebrate Twisted Gatefold Card

Hello! I had been poking around on YouTube and saw this Twisted Gatefold idea. It's not a new idea by any means, and I was surprised by the variations of measurements there were. I made three different samples and decided this was the one I liked the best - it is by Judy Newsome and I have that blog post linked in the Supply list below. I have a walkthrough of my card and a tutorial on YouTube here

I used the Celebrate from the Celebrate Slimline Tag die by Crafty Meraki to decorate the front, as well as that beautiful paper ("That Paper", as it's referred to on Facebook) that was sent to me as a Random Act of Kindness by Marilyn W back in November.


Both the envelope and the inside panel were stamped with the Forever Fern images from Stampin' Up and I added a birthday sentiment inside from Studio Katia.


Initially I thought I had seen a video tutorial by Judy Neewsome, but after spending far too long scouring YouTube and coming up empty handed, I realized that it was a blog post I had seen and not a video! In order to give her credit though, I am linking her blog in the Supplies below.

This was a fun one, and I expect I will make more down the road.

Supplies:
Blog Link for card by Judy Newsome 
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Eucalyptus, the Paper Studio
Celebrate Slimline Tag - Crafty Meraki
Shimmer Spray
Birthday Greetings - Studio Katia
Forever Fern - Stampin' Up
Sequins
Fits in an A7 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. love that twisted gatefold card and that slimline sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!