Thursday 28 January 2021

January 2021 Paper Pumpkin - First Group of Alternates



Hello! Today I'm sharing my first four Paper Pumpkin Alternate cards ... and this post has lots of photos! I also have a walkthrough of my cards on YouTube! 


My first alternate is quite straightforward. I cut the red patterned card base in half and saved one half for later. On the other piece I die cut it with a stitched scalloped rectangle. I really liked the printed mailbox elements that were included in the kit, so I cut it with a stitcheded rectangle to add a little detail to the edges, but the rest of the card front was done using the suggested layout.



Inside I added another stitched and scalloped rectangle, stamped the snail from the PP kit, and added the Hi, Valentine onto a die cut word bubble.

My second Paper Pumpkin Alternate card is a Slimline card that also has a Pop Up inside!


I added the '& Hugs' from Crafty Meraki's Love Slimline Tag die set!


The Pop Up inside has the hearts stamped and fussy cut as well as a square vellum doily.



My third Paper Pumpkin Alternate was lots of fun to make, using the Rockin' Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston.




My fourth card is also a Pop Up that I will send to my brother. I know it's a little flowery, but he is going to really appreciate the sentiments! I used the April 2020 Paper Pumpkin stamp set for those. I had found an online listing for that Paper Pumpkin kit and I was SO excited! I used those same sentiments on 4 cards that I sent to each of our kids and our Mother In Law, and those cards and video will be shared in a week or two. 


Inside I used a beautiful lacy heart doily that was a gift from my Stampin' Up demonstrator.



Supplies - Everything included in the January 2021 Paper Pumpkin unless specified below
#1 
Stitched Scallop Rectangle - Your Next Stamp
Various card stocks - stash
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - your Next Stamp
Copic markers
Black glaze pen and white gel pen
Word bubble die - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Gold gel pen
Black fine point marker
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


#2 Slimline
Sketch - Call Me Crafty Al
Wink of Stella
Various card stocks
Copic markers
Gold gel pen - Sakura
& Hugs - Love Slimline Tag, Crafty Meraki
Pop Up - 1-1/4 x 3-1/2", scored at 1/2, 2-1/2 and 3"
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Vellum doily
Clear resin hearts - Stampin' Up
Heart Stencil - Scrapbook.com
I-crafter blending brushes
Banners Pick A Punch - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Black fine point marker
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope


#3
1089 Rockin' Rectangle - Karen Burniston
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Heavy weight acetate 
-leftover piece so not full size
cut 2" off right edge of card base and used that cut away portion inside to sandwich the acetate
Red line tape
Heart doily - Stampin' Up
Puffy heart stickers - Recollections
Label punch - Stampin' Up (retired)
Word Window punch - Stampin' Up (retired)
Gold embossing powder
Various card stocks
Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers - Stampin' Up (retired)
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


#4
White card base
April 2020 Paper Pumpkin, My Wonderful Family
Patterned paper - Love Blossoms, Stampin' Up
Pop Up - 1-1/4 x 5", scored at 1, 3 and 4"
Tastefuln Label dies - Stampin' Up
Doily - Stampin' Up
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!