Saturday 9 January 2021

January 2021 Sheetload of Cards

Hello!  Today I'm sharing my cards made using the January 2021 Sheetload of Cards. Sheetloads are the brainchild of Alicia at Call Me Crafty Al on YouTube and are free to subscribers of her YouTube channel. You can find the January Sheetload HERE.

I pulled out some bright patterned paper from my stash and got the nine cards done - these will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home where I donate 25 Birthday Cards each month. I have a walk through of my cards on YouTube HERE so I'll keep my comments here to a minimum. 


I used some metal rimmed tags from my stash for the sentiment on the card fronts and was happy to use some of them up! These ones had been stamped for Christmas Tags but were very basic and plain and every year I looked at them and then chose other hand made tags instead. Time to use them! I covered the stamped image with a stitched scalloped circle and saved the strings to use on other projects.


I used an embossing folder to add raised dots to the black fishtail banners. 


Inside I stamped a greeting - all nine cards got the same one inside, but I coordinated the ink with the colours of the sentiment on the fronts.


 
Supplies:
January Sheetload of Cards, Alicia at Call Me Crafty Al on YouTube
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Birthday, Scrapbook Customs
Banners Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
Scallop Stitched Nesting Circle dies - Tutti Designs
Dotted embossiing folder - Cuttlebug
Metal rimmed shipping tags - Avery
Grand Birthday Sentiments - Just Rite Stamps
Bling and Sequins - Stash
Mini Misti - My Sweet Petunia
Stamp inside - Drop a Note, Taylored Expressions
Card size - all, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")
#ShowUsYourSheetload #SUYSJan2021

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!