Saturday 2 January 2021

Four Birthday Cards with Party Hats

Hello!   I have been a huge fan of the Sheetload of cards (sketch and cutting guide) bu Alicia of Call me Crafty Al and these cards were made in October using her October Sheetload. I have linked it below in the supply list if you are interested. I didn't share them before now, as I had Design Team projects to share as well as Thanksgiving, Halloween and then Christmas so I'm finally going to post these cards! 


I had already made (and shared) my first set of cards using the October 2020 Sheetload but I was poking around my patterned paper and found this VERY old package by Stampin' Up and decided I could use up a few of the sheets to make another set of Birthday Cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home. I like the three different patterns in the papers and how well they worked with the sketch. 


Finally, here is a peek at the inside. Each of the cards uses a leftover strip of the patterned paper and the same stamped sentiment.


I'm sure I could easily use this Sheetload several more times - it's a fun and versatile one!

Supplies:
October 2020 Sheetload of Cards by Alicia of Call me Crafty Al    
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - VERY old, from my stash (Stampin' Up)
Party Hat dies - Party Hat Triplets, Stephanie Barnard
Holographic stickers - Dazzles
Stitched oval - Queen & Company
Make a Wish - Birthday Greetings, Studio Katia
Inside stamp - Large Birthday, Technique Tuesday
Stitched Fishtail Banner - Tasteful Label Dies, Stampin' Up
Stickles
Card size - all, Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")
#ShowUsYourSheetload
#SUYSOct2020

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!