Thursday 14 January 2021

Ten Paper Pumpkin Birthday Cards



Hello! 
These Birthday cards were created using the May 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit. Yes - 2015. Well over a year ago I discovered an online listing for the kit - unopened and including everything but the Ink Spot (small ink pad). I figured it would be a fun thing to try out as I'm always looking for Birthday themed card supplies so I bought it.

I was impressed with the quality of items in the kit, but of course I knew I wanted to spread out the patterned cards as far as possible and get as many cards as I could from the kit. This was long before I knew that 'Paper Pumpkin Alternates' were a thing! 


I pulled out some other supplies from my stash - since I'm not affiliated with Stampin' Up I'm free to use whatever I wish on my cards!


All in all I got 10 cards from the kit and still have several of the cute gift bags left to wrap up small gifts. These cards were donated to my Mom's old nursing home where I donate 25 Birthday cards each month.

I REALLY enjoyed making these cards, and I was impressed with the quality of items in the kit. So I started paying attention to the Paper Pumpkin kits that were being released and finally - more than a year after I received this one - I signed up to receive a kit each month. So fun! While I have used up everything in this kit of course, I still have the stamp set that I can continue to use on my cards.

No additional supply list for these, as I started on them months and months ago and I can't find my notes!

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!
    Love your generous heart, I’m sure the residences are thrilled to have them💗

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!