Monday 1 February 2021

Slimline Grid Valentine Card


Hello!  Today I'm sharing a sparkly Slimline Valentine Card using this fun grid Slimline die by KraftGali. I really like it when companies have stitching lines on both sides of the cut line, which this die has. 

I cut the die twice, once from the blue and red paper and once with red scraps just in select areas. The blue & red panel was adhered to a white Slimline card base then the blue stitched squares were added back into the openings with thin foam tape.  I got out the Love Charms by Karen Burniston and die cut them from red and brown scraps in the same paper package!


The Happy Valentine's Day is also a die by Karen Burniston.



This was fun to make, and of course I loved getting to use up a bunch of scraps from that paper pad.

Supplies:
Square Grid Windows - KraftGali
Patterned paper - I Believe, My Minds Eye
1113 Love Charms - Karen Burniston
White paint pen
1083 Word Set 9 Love - Karen Burniston
1114 - Happy Valentine's Day - Karen Burniston
Sequins
Card size: 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #9 or #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. KAREN!I am ALWAYS charmed, delighted, and inspired by your creations! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!