Sunday 7 February 2021

Slimline Sympathy Card

Hello - today I'm sharing a sympathy card. This was a hard one to make, and I am struggling to write about the details for the card, so I'm keeping this post short. I hope I never ever ever have to make another sympathy card like this.

I can't imagine what the family is going through but they are in our thoughts, our hearts and prayers. 
😢


I used white pearl card stock, and pearlized embossing powder for some softness.

A lovely, lacy Slimline die inside with a stamped sentiment that I think is very meaningful. 


I found a lovely pearlized envelope in my stash to mail the card in.


... and that's it for me today.


Supplies:
Craft A Round Slimline die - Crafty Meraki
White pearl card stock
card stocks - stash
Scallop Stitched Nesting Circle dies - Tutti Designs
Heartfelt Sympathy - Stampin' Up 
Mini MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Slimline Teardrop Frame - Rubbernecker
Layering Love - Stampin' Up
White pearl #10 business envelope - Recollections
Baby feet stamp - Baby, Karen Burniston (retired)
Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fit in a #10 Business Envelope

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you had to make this ... so sad, however the card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!