Wednesday 24 February 2021

Bright and Cheerful Birthday Card Trio



Hello! I found these photos and realized that even though I made these cards early last Spring, they didn't get posted. I guess because of all the confusion of COVID hitting, nobody knowing what was going on as our world turned upside down. So - today I'm sharing these three cards so I can finally file the photos away.


I don't have a supply list anymore, but I do know that I used the "Rounded Card with Circle Drop Ins" die set by Stephanie Barnard at the Stamps of Life for the card dies.




The insides were all done the same, using a Mini MISTI for oops-free stamping on all three panels.


All three cards were donated to my Mom's old nursing home!

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!