Thursday 4 February 2021

Heart Shaker Slimline Card


Hello! Today I'm sharing a fun Slimline card that has a shaker on the front and a Pop Up inside. Since interactive cards are more fun to see in action, I have a walk through of my card on YouTube here

I really like this scalloped heart die set from Studio Katia and how well it works to make a heart shaker or frame. But you can use those dies independently as well! Since this card was heading to a friend in the US, I thought the globe printed paper was a good choice.


Inside, I used one of the arms included in Karen Burniston's Mini Pops die set to animate the clip art mailbox and letters. 


The Happy Valentine's Day is also a die by Karen Burniston and it cuts as a single piece which makes it easy peasy for adhering to your project.


Supplies:
Fancy Scallop Heart Dies - Studio Katia
Card stocks
Shimmer Spray
Acetate
Various shaker filler - stash
Patterned paper - Doodlebug
1114 Happy Valentine's Day - Karen Burniston
1146 Mini Pops - Karen Burniston
Valentine Clipart - Huckleberry Hearts, Etsy
Sending Happy Thoughts - Simon Says Stamp
Seiding & Wishing - Simon Says Stamp
Banners Pick A Punch
Clear resin hearts - Stampin' Up
Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!