Wednesday 17 February 2021

You Are Super Pop Up Mini Slimline Card

Hello!  Today's Pop Up card is a Mini Slimline card that is on it's way to one of our grandson's. I enjoy sending the grandkids Happy Mail and I know they enjoy it too. Here is a walkthrough of my card on YouTube


Inside, I made a simple Box Pop Up and the Super die from the Stamps of Life. 


The printed elements are by K & Company, and I've had them for a very long time so it was fun to get them out and USE several of them on this card. 


Finally, a side view so you can see the Pop Up a little better.


 
Supplies:
Card stocks - stash
Printed elements - K & Company (old, from my stash)
Washi Tape
Wink of Stella
Super stamp & die set - the Stamps of Life
Banners Pick a Punch - Stampin' Up
Black marker
Star punch - unknown
Carly Alpha - I-crafter
Card size - 6 x 3.5", fits in a #8 envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!