Tuesday 2 February 2021

Pop Up Gnome Anniversary Card

Hello! Today I'm sharing my card for Karen Burniston's February Designer Challenge and I made an Anniversary Card for our middle daughter and hubby. Karen B challenged the Design Team to make a project using HEARTS! I have a walk through of my card on YouTube here:


I used several different Pop Up dies by Karen Burniston for my card today and they are all listed in the supply list below. We were so happy when she came out with the Happy Anniversary die to work with her other sentiment sets! I combined it with the Love Charms for my card front.


Inside I used the Cupcake Pop Up and disguised the cupcake shape with a rectangle from the Crosshatch Rectangles. That got decorated with these cute Gnomes and I added the Celebrate to the lower platform.


All the little hearts came from the decorator dies in the Heart Pivot Panels. They cut two at a time, so using both of them gave me 4 hearts with each pass through my die cutting machine!


More hearts, a rainbow coloured panel and an older retired stamp for the sentiment.


Finally, here is another view so you can see the pop up a little better.


I hope you will check out what the rest of the Design Team came up with for the challenge - their blogs are linked on the right. Karen Burniston will have her project on her blog tomorrow (Wednesday).

Supplies:
1008 Cupcake Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1054 Crosshatch Rectangles - Karen Burniston
1137 Word Set 12 Anniversaray - Karen Burniston
1113 Love Charms - Karen Burniston
1129 Gnome & Santa - Karen Burniston
1076 Tiny Accessories 2 - Karen Burniston
1091 Border Blends Party (for grass) - Karen Burniston
1088 Heart Pivot Panels (small hearts) - Karen Burniston
Card stocks
Patterned paper - Over the Rainbow, Recollections
Various scraps
Sakura black glaze and white gel pen
Wink of Stella
Copic markers
Stamped sentiment - One in a Million, Stampin' Up - Retired
Card size: Standard A2, 5.5 x 4.25"

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!