Friday 26 February 2021

Floral Birthday Card Duo

Hello! Today I have two cards made using one of my FAVOURITE Sheetload sketches, the June 2020 one which I linked below for you. I made use of the edges of the large floral print paper by fussy cutting a few blooms and adding the straight edge to the matted layers.


Both the black self adhesive sequins and the black edged sentiment strip are leftovers from the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit. I know I haven't shared my cards made with that kit yet - because I rarely post things in the same order I make them. It's just the way my posts work out - but I will be sharing my Paper Pumpkin Alternates this week!

I stamped a sentiment inside - both cards have the same one - and my cards were finished.


The patterned paper package (12 x 12") was one of the free Sale-A-Bration items at Stampin' Up and I'm having fun using it! Both of these cards will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home, where I still donate 25 Birthday Cards each month. 

Supplies:
July 2020 Sheetload of Cards - Call Me Crafty Al (YouTube)
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Flower & Field, Stampin' Up
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Cool Tag Sentiments (words on front) - Your Next Stamp
Sequins & Black lined sentiment strip - February 2021 Paper Pumpkin
Wink of Stella
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Big Birthday Sentiments (words inside) - MFT Stamps
Card sizes, both - Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5") 

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!