Sunday 14 February 2021

Cat Flip-Its Card

Hello!  I enjoy sending Happy Mail to friends and family, and that includes our grandkids. This card is on it's way to Alma, our youngest granddaughter! I wanted to make a Flip-Its card and when I went stash diving and saw these cat stickers, I knew exactly which Flip-It's die set to pull out. I have all the details for you on YouTube


I added the "Love Ya' up the right side of the card, and then brushed it with Wink of Stella for some shimmer.


Using an Alpha die set and white pearl card stock, I added her name inside.

Alma has a cute purse that she carries around with her, and when she gets Happy Mail from me, it goes right into her purse. ❤️


Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-Its - the Stamps of Life
Cat 3D stickers - Recollections
Card stocks - stash
Patterned paper - Herbs & Honey, Basic Grey
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Wink of Stella
Big Scripty Word dies - Lawn Fawn
Paw Print die - Paw Prints,  MFT Stamps
White pearl card stock
Alpha dies - Paperytrey Ink
Seam binding - Stampin' Up
Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!