Thursday 25 February 2021

Bouquet of Flowers Sympathy Card

Hello! Today's card is a sympathy card made for friends. I wanted it to be extra special, and I chose Karen Burniston's Flower Pot Pop Up and scraps of card stock in various yellows and grey. I have a walk through on YouTube video: 

The card base and envelope is from Stampin' Up and I added flowers/vine and a 'Thinking of You' to the outside but kept everything quite flat so the card opens up all the way for display.


I used one of the square vellum doily's as a stencil to add a little colour to the inside of the card. All of the other white card stock is actually a pearlized card. The With Sympathy dies are also by Karen Burniston.


I have had these butterfly stickers in my stash for a long time and added one to the card as well.




Supplies:
Printed card base and envelope - Dandy Garden, Stampin' Up
1138 With Sympathy - Karen Burniston
1010 Flower Pot Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1102 Word Set 10 - Thinking of You
Card stock - stash
White pearl card stock
Striped patterned paper - unknown, leftover strip
Vellum Doily - Stampin' Up
Stickles
Butterfly Stickers - stash
Card size - 4-1/4 x 6-1/4", fits in the included envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!