Wednesday 1 April 2020

Slimline Pocket Card With Tags

Hello crafty friends

It's time for another Blog Hop with the i-crafter Inspiration Team and we will be sharing brand new products! With the company launching at Creativation in January, they had January, February and March products already loaded in the store. But nobody has seen the new April release until today!

I am jumping on the Slimline Card trend with both feet - I really REALLY like this size of card! I chose to use dies from the new Exploding Shaker Box with the new Alphabet, Carly for my card today. Adding in the older Making Faces and Alphabet Haley i-crafter dies allowed me to make a special Mother's Day card for our middle daughter.


Remember you can always see my interactive card videos HERE on YouTube.


This is not the gift card I will be adding to the card, since I haven't purchased it yet. But the colours of this birthday gift card matched enough so I could show you that a gift card does fit in the little pocket.


I cut 1" wide strips for the word tags, and inked the edges with makeup brushes. If you have the i-crafter blending brushes, they would work beautifully for this! Then I used the SWEET new Alphabet Carly to add a descriptive word on each tag.


I hope I've inspired you to use parts of your die sets in different ways!


Now, onto the Blog Hop ... be sure to hop along and be inspired! Note - there has been some confusion with the team as to when their posts are supposed to go live for the
 past i-crafter Blog Hops. I know that can be discouraging so if you end up on a blog that hasn't been updated with the hop post,   be sure to check back later this morning so you don't miss anything!


and this month we welcome a new Inspiration Team Member!!!


Supplies:
222037 Exploding Shaker Box - i-crafter
222009 Alphabet, Carly - i-crafter
222016 Alphabet, Haley - i-crafter
222034 Making Faces - i-crafter
White, pink, green, teal and black card stocks
Patterned paper - Flower Box, Doodlebug Designs (old, from my stash)
Makeup brushes
Crop O Dile - We R Memory Keepers
Twine
Sakura white gel pan
Pixie Dust, Winter Wonderland and Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Catherine Pooler Inks
Water Brush
Hologram circle stickers - Dazzles
Fineline marker

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh soooo cute! I LOVE the little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are definitely hooked on Slimline cards ... which is a good thing. Love this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! Love the alphabet dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slimline cards are so fun, such a sweet mix of papers on this card for your beloved daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome slimline card! I love this format too! Fun details with the tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!