Wednesday 8 April 2020

Roses & Stars Mother's Day Wiper Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I'm on the i-crafter blog today sharing my Inspiration Team project. Here is the card front, where I kept things fairly simple by using a printed panel from the patterned paper pad with some popped up fussy cut elements.


Remember you can always see my interactive card videos HERE on YouTube.


The printed elements have some foiling to them and I also added Stickles for even more shimmer and shine.


I kept the front simple, because all the details are on the inside! Since I'm a huge fan of the i-crafter wiper die sets, I used the Pop Up Wiper Insert for this card. Fussy cut paper elements are on the wiper arms, and they move towards the centre when the card opens.



I die cut the Rose Heart two times - once from the patterned paper and once from white shimmer card stock. I inlay the white shimmer pieces into the patterned paper outline - it's a technique that is a little finicky but not difficult at all. Its' worth the effort for a special occasion like a Mother's Day card! It's hard to see all the shimmer in the photos, it's much prettier in real life.


Our eldest daughter loves roses, so this card was made especially for her for Mother's Day.


Supplies:
222039 Rose Heart - i-crafter
222011 Pop Up Wiper Insert - i-crafter
Patterned paper and cut aparts -  Moon Flower Magic, Craft Smart (Michaels)
White shimmer card stock
White card stock
Fun foam
Brother labeller
Stickles

Card size - 6 x 6", fits in a square envelope that I will be hand delivering to our daughter.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. I am totally loving all the wonderful double wiper cards you've been creating with this i-crafter die! Your daughter will certainly love this beautiful and unique Mothers Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!