Wednesday 29 April 2020

Slimline Llama Card

Hello crafty friends ...


I have been sending Happy Mail to friends and family during this time of isolation ... and here is one card that was mailed. A dear friend gifted me with the cute Llama stickers, so I thought she would enjoy seeing something I made with them! I chose the Slimline format and a Slimline Window die by Trinity Stamps.


I added two stitched squares inside along with a couple of more stickers from the sheet and still had lots of room to write my note.



Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Cute Cute Cacti - DCWV
Puffy stickers - single sheet, gift from a friend (no label)
Slimline Stitched dies - Trinity Stamps
Hey You - More Essential Sentiments, MFT Stamps
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a standard #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!