Tuesday 28 April 2020

"A Gift For You" Pop Up Gift Card Holder Duo

Hello my crafty friends

I actually made these last year and didn't get them posted! I made a selection of Gift Card Holders for a friend and also for our Daughter In Law's Birthday last summer, and used a Pop Up Gift Card Holder die by Lynda Kanase.

The 'A Gift For You' is an older, retired die by Karen Burniston and it works perfectly for Gift Card Holders!


I used my Punch Board to create envelopes that fit the Gift Card holders perfectly.


The second gift card holder has a butterfly on the front, as well as the 'A Gift For You' die.



I like that the die set makes for this fun Pop Up with the slots to insert a Gift Card.


Finally here is a look at the two of them together ...


Supplies:
Card, Gift Card Holder Pop-Up - Lynda Kanase
Patterned paper - K & Company
Stitched scalloped rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched rectangle dies - Your Next Stamp
'A Gift For You' die, Gift Card Accordion - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (retired)
Stitched mini scalloped oval - MFT Stamps
Butterfly die - Lawn Fawn
Envelope Punch Board set for a 3 x 4-1/2" envelope
Sakura gold gel pen
Paper for envelope - My Minds Eye
Bling - Queen & Company

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!