Wednesday 15 April 2020

3-D Butterfly Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I'm on the i-crafter Blog today, sharing my Inspiration Team post using the April Release. I chose to work with the Folded Butterfly die, and made a CAS (Clean And Simple) card.


Craft wire was used to gather up the folds and then curled for the antenna.


The new Alphabet, Carly is perfect for adding a greeting - here I chose a simple 'HI' and added a little glitter.


Since CAS is totally out of character for me, I couldn't let it just be and added some pretty sequins, then some glitter to the floral patterned paper.

Supplies:
222001 Folded Butterfly 3-D - i-crafter
222009 Alphabet, Carly
Craft wire
Blue patterned paper - scrap from my stash
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Floral patterned paper - Flower Market, Carta Bella
Pink and teal card stocks
No Hole Sequins - the Cat's Pajamas
Stickles

Card size - standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!