Monday 13 April 2020

Pop Up Slimline Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm on the Your Next Stamp Blog, and I'm sharing a cute pop up birthday card for our Granddaughter Olivia. As you can see, I made another Slimline card using bright and happy patterned paper. The Your Next Stamp greeting was stamped on white card stock then cut out with a YNS Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die. I stamped the greeting in dark grey ink, then went over them with copic markers for a rainbow coloured greeting.


Remember you can always see my interactive cards on my YouTube Channel HERE


I made a simple Double Box Pop Up (see HERE for a tutorial on making a Single Box Pop Up)


I used the Bold Happy Birthday dies, cutting them from white card stock then adding colour with copic markers. The little chicks from the All Aboard Bunch of Happiness set were a perfect addition to the fishtail banner with the word BIRTHDAY.


Finally, here is a side view so you can see the Pop Up a little better.


Since we will be hand delivering this card, I wasn't worried about bulk - but you could reduce the amount of foam tape to have it easily go through the mail for a single stamp.

Supplies:
Bold Happy Birthday Word Die Set - Your Next Stamp
All Aboard, Bunch of Happiness - Your Next Stamp
All Aboard, Bunch of Happiness Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Whatnot Sentiments Set 12 - Your Next Stamp
Winter Wonderland Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Celebration Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Pink and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Let's Party, Echo Park
Copic markers
Sakura white gel pen
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Slimline Stitched Rectangles - Trinity Stamps
Wink of Stella

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. pretty card, love the pop up on the inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love this new slim line that's getting popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!