Saturday 4 April 2020

Gold and Pink Foiled Birthday Flip It Card

Hello crafty friends ...

After finishing the Gift Pivot Panel card as a Hochanda sample, I had some of the pink foiled paper and glittery card stock leftover. So I decided to make a pretty, embellished Flip-It Card. If you wish to see the Gift Pivot Panel card, you can click HERE.


Remember you can always see my interactive card video's on my YouTube Channel HERE.


I love sparkle and shine on a Birthday card!


I cut a handful of dies from i-crafter's Floral Garden using white pearl, pink mirror and the gold glittered card stock scraps then embellished the card front.



Supplies:
Bubbly Frame Flip-Its (retired) - Stephanie Barnard
White and pink card stocks
Gold foiled pink patterned paper - Michaels
Fine gold glitter card stock - Michaels
222002 Floral Garden - i-crafter, Lynda Kanase
White pearl card stock
Pink Mirror card stock - Tonic
Happy Birthday To You - Cool Tag 1 Sentiments, Your Next Stamp
Stitched Fishtail banner - MFT Stamps
Arteza Glitter Pen
Nuvo Drops

Card size: Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. pretty card, maybe I need to make a pull card today, that might help with the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!