Sunday 12 April 2020

Slimline Card for Passover

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another Slimline card, this time a card for Passover. I have been re-organizing in my craft room, and came across this lovely patterned file folder that I didn't need anymore. As I was putting it in the recycle bin, I realized I could probably use it for a card.


I used a Slimline die set from Trinity Stamps that cuts the three stitched windows, then popped each of the windows back in their spot with foam tape. I like the subtle dimension this gives the card.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the centre square has a Star of David on it.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside ...



Supplies:
Pink and white card stocks
Patterned card stock is from an old file folder
Star of David die - MFT Stamps
Slimline - Stitched, Trinity Stamps
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Pesach stamp - Papertrey Ink
Joys of Passover - CAS-ual Fridays
Butterfly Punch - Stampin' Up

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you are as hook as me making Slimline Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!