Monday 13 April 2020

Slimline Birthday Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

I'm really liking the Slimline card format these days, and I have a pair of them to share today for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog. I had this older paper pad out for a different project, and realized some of the scraps would work perfectly for a Slimline card.


The first card uses lots of bits and pieces from the scraps, trimmed to banner shapes and the actual banner was fussy cut from one of the scraps. I did add some die cut stars for variety.



Here is a peek at the inside of the first card ...


The second card is a landscape format, which was ideal for this patterned paper panel with the printed banners! This was the top part of a 12 x 12" sheet, and I must have wanted just the blue printed portion for other projects. Win!



And here is the inside of the second card where I added a couple of die cut stars.


I really enjoyed making these cards - using a different format is always inspiring for me and you know I LOVE to use up scraps of patterned paper! Both cards will be donated to my Mom's old nursing home.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Sweet Tangerine, DCWV
White card stock
Stacking Star dies - Honey Bee
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen
Birthday Wishes & Wishing you... - Lots of Birthday2Stamp, the Stamp son Life 
Catherine Pooler Inks
Words inside landscape card - Papertrey Ink

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a #10 business envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fabulous Slimline cards, they are hard to stop making

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!