Wednesday 22 April 2020

Slimline Easter Card with Three Eggs

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another Easter Card ... I used all my Easter cards this year so now I'm ahead for next year!


I used the 'Bring on Spring' Shaker Card Kit for the eggs. I love how these dies can be both shakers or non-shakers, which makes then very versatile. As you can see, I made another Slimline card and added some white pearl die cut bunnies with a stamped greeting.


Finally, here is the inside of the card ...


Into my stash for next year ...

Supplies:
Pink and white card stocks
'Bring On Spring' Shaker Card Kit - Queen & Co
Bring On Spring Outline Dies - Queen & Co
Various filler, from my stash and Queen & Co
Blue patterned paper - Recycled Packaging
Slimline Scenic Borders - Trinity Stamps
Slimline Scallops - LDRS
Blending Brushes - Taylored Expressions
Cloud mask - Heffy Doodle
Pink patterned paper - scrap from my stash
Bunny dies - Impression Obsession
White pearl card stock
Mini Strips Easter - Taylored Expressions
Mini Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Slimline Scalloped - Trinity Stamps
Spring Phrases - Lynda Kanase

Card size - 8.5 x 3.5", fits in a standard #10 Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!