Thursday 2 April 2020

Two Interactive Spring Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing TWO interactive cards with TWO videos! The first one is a 'swing' card, and the second is a 'pull tab' - both are for the two grandkids who celebrate Passover.


Remember you can always see my interactive card videos HERE on YouTube. The second video today is grouped with the card below this one.


Using the i-crafter Haley Alphabet die set, I personalized the card front with his name, and used a puffy cloud die for the greenery at the top. The inside is fairly simple, with some inked clouds and lettering that he will likely be able to read himself this year.


I think he will enjoy moving the swinging boy to the right ...


... and to the left by tilting the card.  I don't have a stamp with this phrase and my printer is out of ink, so I used a label maker to create the 'swinging by to wish you' greeting.


Now for Miss Alma's card. Once again I personalized it with an i-crafter alphabet die set - this one is the new Carly Alpha. I like that it comes with both capital AND small letters, as well as symbols and numbers. Plus, the font is pretty cute.


Remember you can always see my interactive card videos HERE on YouTube


I am SUCH a huge fan of Doodlebug Designs. I picked a couple of their 'odds and sods' printed elements for both cards, and on Alma's card the frog moves out from behind the daffodils when you slide the tab.


As usual,, the eyes all got a shiny treatment with a black glaze pen. And I added white details with a gel pen too.


Finally, here is the inside of Alma's card.



Supplies
On a Hinge Die - Taylored Expressions
Printed elements - Simply Spring Odds & Sods, Doodlebug Designs
Patterned paper - Simply Spring - Doodlebug Designs
Sakura black glaze pen
White, green, kraft and blue card stocks
1006 Nature Edges - Karen Burniston
Copic marker
Let's Toast Pull Tab Add On die set - Lawn Fawn
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Catherine Pooler Inks
Makeup Brush
Cloud template - MFT Stamps
Brother labeller
222016 Alphabet, Haley (Ilai's card)
222009 Alphabet, Carly (Alma's Card)
Black marker
Fine markers
Nuvo Drops
Stitched rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!