Thursday 30 April 2020

Sympathy Card Duo with Roses

Hello crafty friends


I spent some time in February, making sympathy cards to replenish my stash. I found this partial sheet of patterned paper in my stash and not only was it big enough to cover the front of my larger card, there was enough leftover for an A2 card as well! This patterned paper was a 'free with purchase' that I'd had for a couple of years, so I was happy to use it up with these cards.


I added a touch of glitter to the flowers, inked the edges of the card and stamped the sentiment on a stitched, scalloped oval.


Here is a peek at the inside ... I had a package of small water colour clear stickers and they matched the paper and theme perfectly.


The smaller, A2 card has a YNS Scalloped rectangle with inked edges, and I added the same glitter and water colour stickers to the stamped sentiment and flowers.



Finally, here is a peek at the inside of the smaller card.


I think I'm good for sympathy cards now!

Supplies:
Michaels large card and envelope
Patterned paper - from my stash
Stitched Scalloped rectangle - Your Next Satmp
Stitched Mini Scallop Ovals - MFT Stamps
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Sympathy4You (on the large card) - the Stamps of Life
Stickers - stash
Stickles
Sympathy2Stamp (on the small card) - the Stamps of Life
Fun foam
No Hole Sequins, the Cat's Pajamas

Card sizes - 5 x 6.5", and Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!