Sunday 5 April 2020

Egg In Chick Swing Card for Easter

Hello crafty friends ...

I have had this fun Easter stamp set for months but honestly forgot about it! When I saw it in my stash recently, I wanted to use it for one more Easter Card and this is what I came up with. I created a Slimline card base and used bright & cheerful striped rainbow patterned paper.


Remember you can always see my interactive card videos HERE on YouTube.


I already had a card for Ethan, but I know he is going to get a big kick out of this one so I'm saving the other one for next year.


I will have used up almost all of my Easter Cards this year, so I think I will have a play with this stamp set again and get a jump on next years cards.

Supplies:
On a Hinge Chick - Taylored Expressions
On a Hinge die - Taylored Expressions
White card stock
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Chameleon Color Tone and Color Top markers
Rainbow Striped paper - Paper Studio
Sakura White Gel Pen
Stitched Slimline die - Trinity Stamps
Stitched Square - Foundation Die #5 - Queen & Company
Enamel Dots - Paper Studio
Dot Stencil - MFT Stamps
Blender Brusher - Taylored Expressions
Black marker
Slider Disks - Taylored Expressions

Card size - 3.5 x 8.5", fits in a standard #10 Business Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!