Saturday 25 April 2020

Easter Egg Shaker Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I used up all of my Easter Cards this year, so decided to make a couple more so I'd be a little ahead for 2021.  Or maybe I just wanted to play with the Bring On Spring Shaker Kit from Queen & Company again. Wink.


I had a lot of fun creating striped Easter eggs one afternoon, some shakers and some with contrasting stripes. This one is a shaker and I added different coloured shaker filler inside each of the stripes.


Here is a peek at the inside:


I like to have an extra Easter card or two on hand, in case of unexpected guests over Easter. But this year, with everyone staying home and isolated because of COVID-19 this card was just put away for next year.

Supplies:
Yellow and white card stock
Bring On Spring Shaker Card Kit - Queen & Co
Bring On Spring Outline Dies - Queen & Co
Various filler and sequins - my stash
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Blue patterned paper - recycled packaging
Fishtial Banners - MFT Stamps
Words inside - Taylored Expressions
Bling - Queen & Co
Blue Enamel Dot - Paper Studio

Card size - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!