Monday 20 April 2020

'You Are A Treasure' Pop Up Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing onee of the first cards I made with the new Paper Frames Pop Up die set by Karen Burniston. With COVID-19, manufacturing and shipping all over the world caused delays for many companies, Karen Burniston's new release being one of the delays. So the Design Team had their dies for months before we could share our sneak peeks.  Of course the dies are shipping now (YAY) and I'm finally getting around to sharing my card.

The front also uses the new 'Word Set 11 Treasure', the arrow from Love Charms and some pretty stickers from my stash.


Remember you can see all my interactive cards on my YouTube Channel HERE!



Here is a look at the card inside, with all the pretty layers for the Paper Frames.



I added an arrow and tiny hearts to the Border Blends Argyle and another 3-d sticker on the left side ...


... and repeated them on the right side in the opposite direction, substituting a stamped greeting for a second 3-d sticker.


Supplies:
Green, pink & white card stocks
Patterned paper - Fox Tales, Sizzix
1090 Border Blends Argyle - Karen Burniston
1122 Paper Frames Pop Up - Karen Burniston 
3D Stickers - dollar store (my stash)
White shimmer card stock
1113 Love Charms (arrows) - Karen Burniston
1120 Word Set 11 Treasure - Karen Burniston
Sakura white gel pen
Stamp - Whatnot Sentiments 4 - Your Next Stamp
Stickles

Card size - Wide A2  5.5 x 4.25"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!