Friday 24 April 2020

Adirondack Chair Pop Up Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...

It's Fun Fold Friday here on my blog, and I'm sharing a humorous card that I made for a friend. I used  this fun Clucking Cool stamp from Your Next Stamp on the card front, and I knew he would get a kick out of it.

I used the YNS Grass Tuft die to create a mask for the grass, and stencilled the grass & sun rays before adding the Rooster with foam tape.


Remember you can always see my interactive card videos HERE on YouTube.



Inside, I added an Adirondack Chair Pop Up along with a cute dog sticker, since he is a dog person. A few more 'funny' stamps were white embossed on black card stock.


Finally, another view so you can see the Pop Up a little better.


Supplies:
White, turquoise, kraft and black card stocks
Clucking Cool - Your Next Stamp
Clucking Cool die set- Your Next Stamp
Grass Tuft Edge Die- Your Next Stamp
Wonky Scalloped Edge Die- Your Next Stamp
Radiant Background Stencil - Honey Bee
Copic Markers
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Black Olive Ink- Your Next Stamp
1071 Adirondack Chair Pop Up - Karen Burniston
Double Pierced Hills die set- Your Next Stamp
Puffy Cloud Border die set- Your Next Stamp
Simple Strips Birthday stamps - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips Birthday die - Tayored Expressions
3-d Dog sticker - the Paper Studio
Dot stamp - Stamps by Judith
Label die - Queen & Company
Black marker
White embossing powder
Lots of Birthday2Stamp - the Stamps of Life
Enamel Dots - Pebbles

Card size - 5 x 6", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. fun card, love seeing the adirondack chair used again and love the pop of colour it brings to the inside

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!