Sunday 26 April 2020

Chevrons, Stars and Scooter Birthday Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...


If you follow my blog you know I rarely post my cards in the same order I make them. Back in February I pulled out an older patterned paper pad by American Crafts and decided I wanted to USE IT UP. I ended up making over seventy five card fronts to use when I make Birthday Cards for my Mom's old nursing home. You can see all those details HERE if you are interested.  


One of the 12 x 12" papers was printed with Polaroids, some had patterns (like the stripe below) and others  had images (like the scooter). For this card I fussy cut around the top of the scooter and adhered it over the striped one for a card embellishment. A couple of little puffy clouds and it was ready to add to my card.


For the second card, I pulled out the YNS Polaroid Frame with Piercing Marks die, cutting it from kraft card stock and wrapping white Peel Off Border Stickers around the bottom portion.


The star was die cut from one of the polaroid backgrounds and adhered over a woodgrain pattern.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside - both cards were done the same.


These are the last two cards from the paper pad and I can't tell you how satisfying this was to do! I'll be sharing other donation cards made with the card fronts in the coming months.

Supplies:
White, tan & kraft card stocks
Vertical stitched Strips - MFT Stamps
Banner dies - MFT Stamps
Rectangle dies - Hero Arts
White Peel Off Border Stickers - Dazzles (Hot Off The Press)
Stamps - Poppy Stamps
Small Stapler - Tim Holtz
Sequins
Stickles
Cloud Panel Die (fall away clouds from previous projects) - Your Next Stamp
Polaroid Die with Piercing Marks - Your Next Stamp

Card sizes - both, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!