Tuesday 31 March 2020

Sparkling Gold Gift Pivot Panels Pop Up Card

Hello crafty friends ...

I'm back today with another card that was made and sent to Hochanda as a sample for them to show on air. If you are unfamiliar with Hochanda, it's a UK Craft Shopping Program and Karen B & Tanya were going to be presenting on air. They decided to stay in the USA though because of the Corona Virus, and the lovely Paula Pascual did the presenting for them.


Remember you can see all my interactive cards on my YouTube Channel HERE!


I put a lot of thought into my Hochanda samples, wanting to use more elegant papers & embellishments that also had some shimmer for the TV lights. I didn't make any A2 sized cards either, since that is a North American size and not one often made overseas.


The beautiful gold glitter card stock was perfect for this pink and gold foil patterned paper, but not wanting to waste what was going to be hidden by the paper, I used a craft knife to cut a rectangle from the centre of the gold glitter paper to save for a different project.


As you can see, I used the Gift Pivot Panel, and while I added a Happy Birthday to the front this could easily be a Wedding or Anniversary card too! The white is a pearlized card stock to add some more shimmer.


Supplies:
Pink card stock
Gold foiled pink patterned paper - Michaels
Fine Gold Glitter card stock - Michaels
Craft Knife
1115 Gift Pivot Panels - Karen Burniston
White pearl card stock
Twine
Ribbon
Seam binding
1046 Circle Charm Pop Up (circles) - Karen Burniston
Gold mirror card stock - Stampin' Up
1030 Happy Birthday - Karen Burniston
Pink mirror card stock - Tonic
1024 Cat and Dog (tiny heart) - Karen Burniston

Card size - 6.5 x 5", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!