Saturday 14 March 2020

Floral Burst Z-Fold Card

Hello crafty friends

I had been poking around in my patterned paper and found this paper stack that I've had for several years. I pulled it out to make a Birthday Card for a friend, and since it's been awhile since I've made a Z Fold card that is what I went with today.


Remember you can see all my interactive cards on my YouTube Channel HERE!


I love this large Flower Burst die set from i-crafter. It's very unique - cutting the petals away from the outline at the tips but not at the centre so the petals can lift up for dimension.


I added a stamped greeting and a few sequins because I love some sparkle on a birthday card.


The greeting is hidden when the card is closed, but revealed when you pull the left side open.


Supplies:
Patterned paper - The Little Miss Stack, DCWV
White card stock
222019 Flower Bursts - i-crafter
Stickles
Scalloped circle die - Makers Movement
Circle dies - Hero Arts
Celebrate stamp - MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday stamp - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Samp
Fishtail Banner - MFT Stamps
Sequins - the Cat's Pajamas
Card size - standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. beautiful big flower and a fabulous way to use it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!