Monday 23 March 2020

Penguin Shaker Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my stash. I wanted to have another play with the Waddles Happy Brr-thday set from Your Next Stamp, and since I'm enjoying creating shaker cards right now I combined the two.


I nested two of the YNS Stitched Squares to make the frame for my shaker, and added some different filler & sequins. The words 'Make a Wish' were stamped on the background before adding the shaker, which isn't something I do very often. But I like it!


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Turquoise, white and teal card stocks
Patterned paper - Sweet Celebration, MFT Stamps
Stitched Square Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Black Olive Ink - Your Next Stamp
Copic Markers
Waddles, Happy Brr-thday stamp set - Your Next Stamp
Waddles, Happy Brr-thday die set - Your Next Stamp
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Sakura white gel pen
Various sequins and filler from my stash
White embossing powder
Magical Pony stamp set (tiny hearts) - Your Next Stamp
Wink of Stella

Card size: Standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!