Monday 30 March 2020

Lacy Easter Egg Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

For my cards today, I pulled out the Bring On Spring Shaker kit from Queen and Company, and used the lacy egg die to create non-shaker card embellishments.


This first card uses a new-to-me-sketch, which I did enjoy.


Of course I added some sparkly Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp to the flower centres on the egg, and white pearlized card stock behind the egg cutaway.


Here is a peek at the inside of the first card ...


Here is the second card, using some of the cute patterned paper scraps from the pad.



And finally, here is a peek at the inside of card number two. I added a cute resin chick sticker from my stash as well as the sentiment strips from Taylored Expressions.


Supplies:
White shimmer card stock
Bring on Spring Shaker Kit - Queen & Co
Bring on Spring Outline Dies - Queen & Co
Sketch - MoJo Monday #429
Simple Strips Easter - Taylored Expressions
Simple Strips die - Taylored Expressions
Spooky Cute Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Flat backed sequins - Cat's Pajamas
Blueprints #23 - MFT Stamps
Stitched Vertical Strips - MFT Stamps
Blueprints #1 - MFT Stamps
Puffy stickers - American Greetings (old, from my stash)
Dazzles Holographic sticker dots - Hot Off The Press
Arteza Glitter Pen

Card sizes - Standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!