Sunday 29 March 2020

Four Washi Tape Birthday Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

Here are a few more photos I found in the file ... cards that didn't get shared here for some reason. I remember making these and being just tickled with how bright and cheery they turned out!


I pulled out some Washi Tape and added it to die cut panels wrapping the edges around to the back side. That way I could secure the panel to the card base and not worry about any of the tape lifting up at the edges.


The Stampin' Up images were coloured with Copic markers, die cut with a stitched circle die, matted and popped up over the washi tape area with foam tape.


Here is a peek at the inside, using the same stamp set as the cake on the front.


Definitely going to have to remember this layout and use it again soon. It would also work great using strips of patterned paper and I know I have LOTS of scraps that would work.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!