Wednesday 4 March 2020

Easter Bunny Shaker Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

I bought the "Bring On Spring" Shaker kit from Queen & Co last year, but only managed to use a couple of the shakers for my Easter cards. This week I was making up the bunny shakers from the kit, and decided to go ahead and use the foam centre shapes to get three additional bunnies for Easter embellishments. I was about to die cut the eyes from black card stock and realized that the i-crafter Animalopes die set had some cute eyes & whiskers included. Woo hoo!

I'm just tickled with how cute the different eyes look on the bunnies and how easy it was to add the whiskers under the little heart nose. Here is a photo of all six of my bunnies, which were cut from white pearl card stock for a little shimmer.


Here are both of the cards I made using two of my bunnies .. one is a shaker and the other uses the 'fallaway' centre foam piece. Now this piece has adhesive on the front and back, and lots of people save these pieces to use for popping up stamped images. But sometimes they are perfect to use for embellishments too!


Oh, I just adore these cute bunnies. I tried a new-to-me sketch which is one I will likely use again. I listed the name in the Supply List if you are interested.


The insides of both cards are done the same, using my MISTI to stamp the words in two different colours with a YNS Peep stamped at the bottom right and coloured with Copic markers.


Here is the second card ...


The noses are shimmery from my glitter brush pen and there are sequins for a little sparkle.


One of these will go to our Granddaughter Olivia, and the other to someone else in the family.

Supplies:
White shimmer card stock
Bring on Spring Shaker Kit - Queen & Company
Bring on Spring Outline Dies - Queen & Company
White, pink, black and blue card stocks
222051 Animalopes (eyes, whiskers) - i-crafter
Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens
Sakura white gel pen
Sketch - MFT WSC 475
Stitched rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Scallop circle die set - Makers Movement
Foundation dies #5 & 4 - Queen & Co
Catherine Pooler Inks
Ribbon
Arteza glitter pen
Various sequins
Seam binding
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
All Aboard Bunch of Happiness - Your Next Stamp
Copic markers

Card sizes - standard A2, 4.25 x 5.5" 

Thanks for stopping by today

4 comments:

  1. these are so adorable ... I am going to have to get some of these sets one day.

    ReplyDelete

  2. These are the cutest ever Bunny cards! I love them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your bunnies! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your bunny cards! Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!