Tuesday 24 March 2020

Cat and Dog Circle Charm Pop Up Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I'm sharing another card sample I made for Hochanda. For the sample cards, there was pre determined set of dies we could work with. I was happy to get to use the Circle Charm Pop Up as it is one of my favourites and I don't use it nearly enough. I was also supposed to the the Cat and Dog die set, so combined them with some older patterned paper from my stash and this is the card I came up with.


Remember you can always see my interactive card video's on my YouTube Channel HERE.


For a different look, I trimmed away 1/2" from the right edge of the card front so you can see the second pattern showing through when the card is closed. I also made a larger than A2 card, since the standard A2 we usually make is a North American size.


The Happy Birthday was die cut from glittered card stock for some birthday shimmer and shine.


Below is what the card looks like open ...


I added both foiled and glittered card stocks and other sparkly bits to help catch the lights on the set. The dog is just SO cute ... he has a glossy nose and glittery bandana.


The Celebrate was die cut from the same glittered card stock as the Happy Birthday on the front.


Both this card and my Explosion Pop Up were used on the Hochanda promo badge, so that was pretty exciting for me.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Spring Fling, Pebbles
Card and envelope - Recollections
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Arteza Glitter Pens
1046 Circle Charm Pop Up - Karen Burniston
1024 Cat & Dog - Karen Burniston
Black Marker
White, kraft and pink card stocks
Copic markers
Sakura Black Glaze pen
Blue glitter card stock
Bakers Twine
1003 Word Set 2 Birthday - Karen Burniston
White glitter card stock
Sequins
Nuvo Drops

Card size - 5 x 6.5", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this card so so adorable! I love how you colored up the cute little kitty and puppy, plus all the intricate sparkly details, like outlining each element with glitter. A lot of extra time spent, and worth every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, loved seeing it on Hochanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you put the cat/dog treats on the spinner. The extra sparkle and shine show up well. The doggie is esp. cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!