Saturday 7 March 2020

St. Patrick's Day Card Trio

Hello crafty friends ...

I'm back today with a trio of St. Patrick's Day cards made with fun products from Your Next Stamp. These were made for three of our grandkids - last week I shared the YNS St. Patrick's Day cards made for the first two grandkids and you can see those ones HERE.


The first card is for Olivia, and features the adorable kitty from the Photo Booth All Smiles stamp set. This set was part of the February release and I just had to add it to my collection. I love images that can work for lots of different occasions and this set fit the bill.


The gold frame was sitting on my stamping table from a different project, and since it fit behind my stamped and copic coloured kitty image, I added it to the card. The wonky scalloped border is also a YNS die. I added a stamped greeting from Irish Hello, sparkly Gumdrops, a shamrock sticker and gold flakes.


Here is a peek at the inside, with a sparkly rainbow sticker and lots of room to write a message.


Next up is Alma's card, and I chose the new Rounded Panel Shapes to die cut three separate windows from the green checked panel. That was backed with white card stock and I added a metallic shamrock sticker inside each of the windows. This is going to be a fun die set, allowing you to add windows anywhere you wish with a nice stitched edge around the opening.


Inside I added a washi tape border and stamped this fun shamrock from Irish Hello. The set has these super fun face stamps too, and I added one to the shamrock. I thought I would use my dye inks and water colour the image but this was NOT the right card stock to water colour! It did work out in the end, but lesson learned. Ha, until the next time I forget to check.


Ilai's card has the same happy shamrock on the front - this time I coloured it with Copic markers and die cut it with the coordinating die. Such a cute Shamrock, right? I love the personality the faces give the image.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside of Ilai's card.


Supplies:

Olivia's Card:
White and green card stocks
Green patterned paper - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan (American Crafts)
Copic Markers
Sakura black glaze pen
Posca white paint pen
Gold foil card stock - Stampin' Up
Shamrock Washi Tape
Glitter Shamrock Stickers - stash
Gold Glitter Flakes - Stampin' Up
Sketch - Queen & Company

Alma's Card:
Shamrock Stickers (stash)
White polka paint pen
Shamrock Washi Tape
Dye Inks and water brush
Sakura black gel pen
Copic markers

Chevron A2 Card - Hobby Lobby
White & Green Card stock
Shamrock Washi Tape
Copic markers
Sakura white gel and black glaze pens
Shamrock Sticker - stash

Card sizes - all, A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!