Friday 13 March 2020

'You're Sweet' Strawberry Diagonal Trifold Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Last week I shared how I was using up a 12 x 12" paper pad - the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan pad by American Crafts. (Click HERE if you wish to know more about it) A lot of the cards I made were simply the fronts (all decorated, of course) that I will add to card bases when I am making more birthday cards for my Mom's old nursing home. Some of the cards are for me to use though and this is one of them. I really liked the strawberry print paper and decided to pair it with Karen Burniston's You're Sweet die and create a Diagonal Trifold Card.


Remember you can see all of my card videos on my YouTube channel HERE.



Once again the new Polaroid Frame with Piercing Marks makes an appearance with acetate in behind it. I love the shine this gives the finished element. I fussy cut two strawberries from paper scraps to add inside the frame, the the green pattern was one of those wonky polaroid cut aparts in the paper stack.


I used Divinity Design's Z Fold Card with Layers die set, which I really enjoy.


Here is a look at the card from the back ... I left lots of room to write a personal message on the back panel.


Supplies:
Z Fold Card with Layer dies - Divinity Designs
Patterned paper - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, American Crafts
Polaroid Frame with Piercing Marks - Your Next Stamp
Acetate
Berry 'Confetti' - Trinity Stamps
Sakura white gel pen
1087 You're Sweet - Karen Burniston
Mini Scallop Stitched Rectangles - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp
Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp - CC Designs

Card size - 4 x 5.5", fits in a standard A2 envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Strawberries! My favorite fruit! Can't wait until my local farmers market gets some in! Cute card.. making me hungry for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you are doing with this die set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!