Sunday 22 March 2020

Puffy Butterfly Sticker Birthday Cards

Hello crafty friends ...

Late last fall I bought this Oval Grid die from the Stamps of Life, and had fun making some card backgrounds with some older papers from my stash. I loved getting to use up lots of the scraps that were in the package and decided to make some cards to donate to my Mom's old nursing home.


I really like these butterfly stickers, but decided they weren't doing anybody any good being in my sticker bin so used up all 4 of them on the sheet. The patterned paper has nice glossy bits to it, which I always like for Birthday Cards.



Supplies:
Puffy butterfly stickers - MAMBI
Patterned paper - Little Miss, DCWV
Grid4 (ovals) - Stephanie Barnard, the Stamps of Life
White, black, green and pink card stocks
Happy Birthday To You - Cool Tag Banner Sentiments, Your Next Stamp
White embossing powder
Fish tail banner die - MFT Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Wishing You - the Inside Scoop, Taylored Expressions

Card sizes - all, standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!