Thursday 26 March 2020

Scalloped Edge Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends ...

Today I have a Birthday Card to share, using a Scalloped Card base die and older patterned papers from my stash.


After stamping the greeting onto the Fishtail Banner, I added some pretty, clear stickers around where I wanted to mount the banner.


Finally here is a peek at the inside, with a stamped greeting and a few more stickers. I like that the inside panel is hidden until you lift up the scalloped card front.


Into my stash with this one!

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, American Crafts
White card stock
Scallop Card Drop Ins - Stephanie Barnard
Stitched Rectangle die set - Your Next Stamp
Birthday stamps - Birthday Blowout, Poppy Stamps
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Catherine Pooler Inks
Clear stickers - stash
Fishtail Banner die set - Your Next Stamp
Nuvo Drops

Card size - 4.25 x 5.5" (Standard A2)

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!