Thursday 5 March 2020

Llama Birthday Card Duo

Hello crafty friends ...

The Llama Llove continues in my craft room, and back in January I finally purchased this adorable Llama set from Taylored Expressions. It had been on my Wish List for a long time and it's going to work great for birthday cards and beyond!

I started out with an ombre A2 card, that I cut in half so I could use both the front and back sides and create two backgrounds.


When I was finished with the cards, I felt like they needed something in the upper left. The stitched clouds from Karen Burniston's Outdoor Scene were just was I was looking for.


The gift stack and scarf are separate stamps & dies, and there are a couple of different faces you can add as well. OMGoodness, this little guy just makes me smile. I think I need to stamp and colour a whole pile of them to have on hand to admire and play with. Ahem, I mean to add to cards, of course. Wink.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside.


Supplies:
Llama Love stamps and dies - Taylored Expressions
White and teal card stocks
Catherine Pooler Inks
Sakura black glaze and white gel pens
Arteza Glitter Pens
Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangle dies - MFT Stamps
Grassy Stencil - MFT Stamps
Makeup Brushes
Stitched Rectangle Die Set - Your Next Stamp
Ombre A2 card - Hobby Lobby
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Sweet Celebration, MFT Stamps
Happy Birthday - All Aboard Bunch of Happiness, Your Next Stamp
1045 Outdoor Scene (clouds) - Karen Burniston
Nuvo Drops
Mini Stapler - Tim Holtz
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Inside words - Darkroom Door

Card sizes - standard A2 (4.25 x 5.5")

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!